Dragon Ball z Training Dragon Ball z Training

Not bad

The animation was great, awesome effects, good voices, and i liked the little drawn part, but waaay too short, anyways, good battle!

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

awesome, plain AWESOME!!

tirst time i saw this i almost died laughing, but i'm talking seriously when i say i could watch this OVER 9000 TIMES!!!!!!!! awesome job, 10/10 5/5 FAV.

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

THEY JUST STOLE MY BIKE

THEY JUST STOLE MY BIKE BIKE BIKE BIKE THEY JUST STOLE.....THEY JUST STOLE MY BIKE.....lol loved that end, IMA FIRIN MAH 10 RATING LAZOR ON THIS SUBMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!

ShellCore Command: Ep1 ShellCore Command: Ep1

Wow, just, wow...

This game is awesome! you have created a different space game from others, and combined it with a customizer, and a really good one out of that, you just made a completely new level in space games!

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Awesome!

All the FAILS are awesome, and the endings are all incredible, i come back everyday just to play the legal ending, nice phoenix wright parody! :D

PuffballsUnited responds:

Wow, every day?

TU-RAY-GUN TU-RAY-GUN

Great job!

You've done a great job on this, for a first flash, it's one heck of a good start, keep improving!

omnislash777 responds:

Thanks man I'm glad you like it. I know it's not perfect but I will sort out the unfixed issues in the near future and perhaps complete the production of the game if I get enough positive feedback :)

omnislash777